Thursday, June 20, 2013
My obsession is You.
I know I'm being annoying.
Checking your phone every now and then because why, you NEVER tell me the truth.
I know both of you are texting, don't deny, it's more than work but why she can text you but not me?
If you can give her attention, you can definitely give me the same amount of attention as well.
It hurts me now and I think I'm going crazy.
Mama said, when there no prove there's nothing you can suspect him. Proof is there:
1) His last seen msges and the chats he have, the timing don't tally.
2) Everytime I go to his whatsapp contact, it will be at the S section
3) He tries not to get annoyed when I ask him things about the texts.
I mean, if she's really making you happy then why the FUCK you still hold on go me.
Yes, like you said before, if you let me go, I'll be the one going crazy. I will because after all these years, you're still the one I love!
FUCK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment