skip to main | skip to sidebar

My Rise & Fall, My Flaws & All

THE Place where I do the talking and YOU do the reading.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Which is which?

You said I was spending so much time with my friends, my hp, my laptop & my iPad... But you... I'm speechless. 😔
Posted by Ash.com at 10:47:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Rise & Fall, My Flaws & All

THE Place where I do the talking and YOU do the reading.

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (37)
    • ►  Nov 2013 (2)
    • ►  Jul 2013 (15)
    • ▼  Jun 2013 (20)
      • Which is which?
      • Hatin' & Fakin'
      • Until I die
      • Erupted.
      • Lost.
      • May the truth be with you...
      • My obsession is You.
      • Forward march...
      • Almost busted.
      • Love-makin.
      • Clarity
      • Reminder.
      • Definitely a better player than me.
      • Suzanna.
      • Trust in Us? More like lust, baby...
      • Just give me a reason...
      • Try.
      • G I Z I B E
      • Letting go...
      • Afraid of my own shadows... True or False?
  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  Sep 2012 (1)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  Sep 2011 (1)
  • ►  2010 (8)
    • ►  Aug 2010 (1)
    • ►  Mar 2010 (6)
    • ►  Jan 2010 (1)

About Me

Ash.com
Short & Stout
View my complete profile