Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Try.

I've tried to be a lady, I've tried to be nice I've tried to be pretty, Guess I'm lacking the sugar and spice, I've tried to nag less often, And understand you more I've tried to be faithful, But you don't trust me anymore I've tried to put you first And leave everything behind, I've even tried to be with you But I'm not even worth your time I've tried to think you've changed for me I really thought you do, But then old habits came back again Now I'm getting skeptical too I've tried to be more understanding For your needs are different than mine I've tried to brush everything aside Don't know if it's even worth my time I've tried not to have negative thoughts For you're faithful to me I've tried and tried and tried so hard I don't know if we're even meant to be...

No comments: