skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Rise & Fall, My Flaws & All
THE Place where I do the talking and YOU do the reading.
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Alone.
Tonight, like every other night, is no different. I'm left alone. Right after dinner. Nothing new. Adapting, but it's not an easy feat... I'll try..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Rise & Fall, My Flaws & All
THE Place where I do the talking and YOU do the reading.
Blog Archive
▼
2013
(37)
►
Nov 2013
(2)
▼
Jul 2013
(15)
Discussion
Change.
I'm sorry...
Resistance
Crushed.
Truce.
Roll the credits.
Truth has come to light...
Inevitable
Teardrops on my paper...
Finally.
D-Day.
Tomorrow.
Alone.
Fear.
►
Jun 2013
(20)
►
2012
(1)
►
Sep 2012
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
Sep 2011
(1)
►
2010
(8)
►
Aug 2010
(1)
►
Mar 2010
(6)
►
Jan 2010
(1)
About Me
Ash.com
Short & Stout
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment