Thursday, July 18, 2013

I'm sorry...

Finally, we really talked. I found out that all these years, I WAS SELFISH. Yes. I was, as opposed to wanting your attention. You needed me more than no one else. You wanted me to give you the support when you do something and I didn't. I was wrong. I was blinded. I really hope you have forgiven me for everything that I have done towards you. Now that we have reached this stage, I came to realized that I REALLY LOVE YOU and the love never changed from the first day I know you. All along, I thought I was not given any care and concern or even feel his love. I WAS WRONG. TOTALLY WRONG. That one song really got me... It hit me like someone took my heart out and stepped it and then put it back again. Now I understand how it feels. The pain caused by the person you love. Imagine the torment you went through for fucking 7 years... 7 fucking years... And yet, you still hold on, to me, the one who have crushed your heart... Now I'm really asking for forgiveness, I don't know how much have you forgiven me. Even if you didn't, I'd understand. I've been a bitch. A selfish bitch. Yes, I'm good with words, but my actions speaks otherwise. I DO NOT WANT TO HURT HIM ANYMORE. Enough is enough. These 7 years, for you to hold on to me... Your patience & love towards me cannot be compared to the universe... Because you loved me more than you loved yourself. I AM SORRY THAT ALL I CAN DO IS CRY. Because I am not really sure if you believes what I say. I really want to change. I want to be a better me. Let me dedicate the rest of my life to you... Let me feel what you went through for me Let me suffer what you've suffered before Let me go through it all. Because I really want to see you happy, not just with me but with everything that we are going to fulfill together as husband and wife. Now, it is time for me do self reflection. Before anything happens, I will put myself in his shoes first. I do not want to lose him anymore... I want to prove him wrong.

No comments: