Sunday, July 14, 2013

Truce.

Had some crazy shit ass talk. He clearly explained that they are just colleagues and he meant nothing more than that. (Can't tell) She calls everyone baby, sweetie blablabla... She shares her problem with my husband etc etc etc... He told me to more understanding and that he will always love me no matter what. (Inshaa-Allah, Amin) Only Allah knows the truth among the lies. Only Allah can give me what's rightfully mine. Only Allah can show me the right path to heaven. Only Allah. Yes Allah s.w.t, I have neglected you my entire 27 years of life and I still thank you for letting me live another day to repent. Inshaa-Allah, I'll repent for you, for my sins are too much to bear. May my husband guide me to Jannah. Amin. With that said, I'll be a little less of me. Do more. Talk less.

No comments: