Sunday, July 21, 2013

Discussion

Yes, I know his part of the story. But, it never crossed my mind that he was a rebound. NEVER. Only Allah knows. I was the most happiest woman when we got married... Then things went downhill after that. I was wrong for contacting all those people. I was wrong for going out with them. But have you ever wondered why? I was lonely. You were busy and I was not a priority. It got to me. I needed more "me" time when your time is already taken up by your hobby. Then I became obsessed with enjoying with my friends and not you. And you still don't know why. Sigh. I'm the bad guy here. New chapter. I wanted you to join in and hang with my friends but it didn't turn out so well. Who's fault? I'd rather have you at home. I gave you what you need. And you said I didn't spare a thought for you. The next thing I know, I went overboard. My life was like a tornado, tsunami, hurricane Helen all rolled into one. That was the ugliest point of my marriage. But you had your wrongs as well. You were in contact with your ex. My dear, when there is desire, there'll be flames. Another downhill. We were separated for months. I had to go what I had to do. You or me? Another chapter. We got back together and I was happy. We had the mutual understanding that you gave me the freedom I need so long I knew my limits. Then you went around bitching. About me being with my friends and all. And that you've changed a lot for me and I'm still the same. Goodness. There's only limited number of friends in my life. You knew my friends even my colleagues. What went wrong? I thought I was doing so well. I wasn't hanging out with anyone, I came home to you. All the time with you. Except you like to join me during my holidays. I wasn't paying attention, you strayed. Not me. Yes I did more harm previously by if revenge is what you want to do to me, do if fast. ------------------------------- On a side note: only Allah knows that I really really love you from the bottom of my heart. I never took you as a rebound ever in my life. But we took it differently. We were young. You didn't have much friends back then now it's payback. If this is a test from Allah to see how strong our marriage is, I will gladly try to overcome the obstacle, Insha-Allah.

No comments: